Are you looking for financial support to pursue your higher education abroad? Then, you should consider applying for the Full Degree Scholarships the British Council offers to students commencing study in January 2023.
This scholarship program has been organized to provide financial assistance to eligible scholars who plan to study full-time for an undergraduate, taught master’s, or PhD program beginning in the January 2023 semester at any participating higher education institute in the UK. The applicants will have to indicate that they wish to apply for this application at the time of their admission application. The scholarship will cover accommodation and living expenses.
User Review( votes)
The British Council is a British organization specializing in international cultural and educational opportunities. The council supports peace and prosperity by building connections, understanding, and trust between people in the UK and countries worldwide.
The British Council is recognized across India for its three libraries and cultural centers network. It offers a range of specialized projects in arts, education, the English language, and society to audiences across India and more than 100,000 members.
Application Deadline: The application form for scholars will be open from Monday, 17 October, until Sunday, 30 October 2022.
- University or Organization: British Council
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or PhD
- Award: Accommodation and Living Expenses
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All UK nationals and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, taught master’s or PhD level programs offered in participating higher education providers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must indicate application in their admission application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must complete and submit admission applications for their respective universities and colleges. Interested applicants must indicate that they plan to pursue an application for a Warm Welcome Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students may have to provide documents like academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, CVs, motivation letters, statements of purpose, and other course or university-specific documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the university‡s academic and entry requirements and must hold a qualification required by the course they choose to pursue.
- Language Requirement: The students will have to provide English language proficiency proof. IELST, TOEFL, PTE, Duolingo, etc., are accepted in various British institutes.
The British Council will award the selected candidates a quarterly stipend payment to support them with accommodation and living expenses up to a maximum of 1 year for teaching master‡s courses and three years for undergraduate courses and PhDs, or four years if studying for an undergraduate course in Scotland.