If you are a citizen of the country of Indonesia, you have a great opportunity to apply for Great Bursaries proposed by the British Council. The program is offering a chance to study at any of the twelve prestigious UK universities.
The opportunity is open for those brightest candidates from Indonesia who want to study postgraduate courses in subjects including art and design, law, business, biosciences, IT and more at twelve institutions across the UK for the academic year 2020-2021.
A fine chance for Indonesian Students to get study fund in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The British Council works in more than 100 nations and promoting a broader knowledge of the UK. It encourages technological, cultural, scientific, qualifications, skills, and educational understanding of talented students.
Why should you apply to this program? With this opportunity, applicants can improve a broad range of skills and grow in confidence or practical advice and support. They can get the destination for career, leadership, and volunteer opportunities specific to their education and professional goals.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: The British Council
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate courses
- Award: £130,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Indonesian
- The prize can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Only Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for postgraduate courses in subjects including art and design, law, business, biosciences, IT and more at twelve institutions across the UK.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying, the candidates must have to complete the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a taught postgraduate program
- Applicants should have an offer from one of the participating UK universities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the grant, students need to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the following twelve universities. After taking confirmation, you will be eligible for the bursary.
- University of Bradford
- University of Bristol
- University of Cambridge
- University of Dundee
- University of Glasgow
- Imperial College London
- University of Leeds
- University of Nottingham
- Nottingham Trent University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of Stirling
- University of York
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, Indonesian passport, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates need to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Language Requirements: Students need to show their English language level by submitting a satisfactory result of English language proficiency.
The prize will be dispersed in the following manner:
- University of Bradford: £10,000
- University of Bristol: £10,000
- University of Cambridge: £20,000
- University of Dundee: £10,000
- University of Glasgow: £10,000
- Imperial College London: £10,000
- University of Leeds: £10,000
- University of Nottingham: £10,000
- Nottingham Trent University: £10,000
- Sheffield Hallam University: £10,000
- University of Stirling: £10,000
- University of York: £10,000