Applications are invited for Internships in China which covers a wide variety of subjects. Generation UK- China funding will cover all placement fees, your accommodation, comprehensive travel insurance, pick-up from the airport, dedicated support throughout your placement.
Field of Internship: Various subjects
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: British Council
The internship can be taken in China
- be at least 18 years old
- be currently enrolled at a UK university, or have graduated from one within the past year, or be enrolled in a program at a Further Education institution in Northern Ireland which is accredited by a university
- have completed at least one academic year at university (at university, or a Further Education college if in Northern Ireland)
- be a UK passport holder if studying in England or Wales
- be the UK or EU passport holder if studying in Scotland
- be the UK or Irish passport holder if studying in Northern Ireland
- have achieved, or be on track to achieve, a 2:1 degree
- meet our student finance eligibility criteria
- not be in receipt of any other Generation UK funding
Is this a paid internship?
Generation UK funding will cover:
- all placement fees
- your accommodation
- comprehensive travel insurance
- pick-up from the airport
- dedicated support throughout your placement
The number of awards offered: Not known
How to Apply
Apply directly to one of them for Generation UK funding, using the application forms on their websites.
Make sure you have electronic copies of the following documentation ready to submit during the application process:
- a scanned copy of your passport
- scanned student finance documents – see the student finance eligibility criteria
- your most recent grade transcript. Most universities will be able to provide one. If not, we can accept a screenshot of your grades in your university system, signed, dated and verified by your academic referee or university registrar.
- one academic reference typed on university letterhead paper and signed by the referee. The referee should include their academic relationship to you, your academic profile, and why they recommend you for the program
- your CV.
Internship Application Deadline: Applications will open on October 14, 2019, till January 13, 2020