2019-Postgraduate funding for Female Applicants of all Nationalities in King’s College London the UK
The British Federation of Women Graduates gives awards annually to women in their third and final year of doctoral studies. The awards are given on the basis of evidence of academic excellence and are not expected to provide for financial need. The amounts offered in awards range upwards from £1000 with the average award being around £3000 and the maximum being £6000
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: Mar 29, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open for a postgraduate student.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in all subjects.
- Award: The amounts offered in awards range upwards from £1000 with the average award being around £3000 and the maximum being £6000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the Uk
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for a BFWG award for the year 2019/20 you must be:
- A female postgraduate student who commenced full-time doctoral studies (Ph.D., DPhil, DMus etc.) between September 1st, 2016 and October 31st, 2017 or a part-time student at an equivalent stage of her studies.
- You must be registered at a university in England, Wales or Scotland (not Northern Ireland).
- Awards are given to help with on-going doctoral work rather than as prizes at the end of doctoral studies so please do not apply if you expect to submit your thesis before the end of February 2020 at the earliest.
- To be eligible, fees for the year from October 2019 must be paid or covered by available funds or waived by the university.
- This opportunity is for current students only
How to Apply: Only email applications will be accepted. To make an application for a BFWG award, download and complete the application form (attached below. Email this back to [email protected] giving the subject heading of your email ‘AWARD APPLICATION’ and at the same time ensure that you have followed the instructions for sending a £20 non-refundable administration fee through PayPal as described on the form.