Photographers around the world are invited to submit their work to a panel of elite industry experts, and one winner will be selected to receive a three-week solo exhibition at TJ Boulting, an innovative gallery in the heart of London, plus a £5000 production grant from the UK’s leading pro-lab, Metro Imaging.
They will also have their work published in British Journal of Photography’s print and digital channels, and showcased globally on WeTransfer, the world’s leading file-sharing platform reaching over 80 million creatives each month.
Wonderful offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
Travel to London and hotel accommodation will be provided if the successful applicant is based outside London, allowing them to oversee the installation of their show and attend the opening night. Photographers may enter projects on any topic, shot in any format or camera model, on film or digital.
How to Apply
- The submitted series must be a substantially interconnected body of work, including at least 10 images and a maximum of 30 images.
- Images can be shot in any format, using any camera model, on film or digital.
- Each image can be a maximum of 5MB in size. All images must be submitted as JPEG files – any files submitted in any other format (including TIFF, PDF, PSD etc) will be discarded.
- Your statement must be under 1500 characters in length (approximately 250 words) and written in English.
- Once your images and statement have been uploaded to the system you will see an option to submit your entry. Once submitted your entry cannot be altered. Only submitted entries will be viewed by the judges.
- The final deadline for entries: 20th November 2016.