Brunel University is inviting applications for 37 international scholarships from students starting a new programme of study in the academic year 2017. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD programme at Brunel University.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
User Review( votes)
Brunel University London is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London, and was established in 1966.
International (non-EU) students can find guidance on standard entry qualifications from Brunel International’s country pages. There are minimum English language requirements for all individuals. Native speakers of English should normally have a GCSE or equivalent in English at minimum Grade C. Equivalent levels of English for non-native speakers are outlined on Brunel International’s language requirements pages.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD programme at Brunel University.
Study Subject (s): Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Brunel University.
Scholarship Award: 37 Scholarships comprising of a 15% discount on the cost of tuition fees(to be discounted from the total course tuition fee).
- All awards will comprise a 15% discount off the cost of tuition fees for the academic year 2016/17. This discount is a single contribution and will not be continued in subsequent years and is not applicable to any additional fees such as re-submission or module resit fees. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The scholarship does not replace the deposit of £3000. All scholarship winners will need to pay the £3000 deposit for their course in order to receive an unconditional offer and a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS). The amount of your scholarship will be deducted from the remaining fees.
- The scholarships cannot be combined with any other University bursary, discount or awards, except the 2% prompt payment discount. This will be deducted from the tuition fees remaining after the scholarship discount has been applied at enrolment.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applications for the Brunel International scholarship are invited from students starting a new programme of study in the academic year 2017 who meet the following criteria:
- Have been assessed by Brunel University London as an international student for fees purposes
- Have completed an application to study at Brunel by 29 April 2016
- Have an offer to study on an undergraduate, postgraduate taught or a postgraduate research programme of study starting in September 2016 only
- Satisfy the entry criteria for admission to their chosen programme of study and have exceeded or are likely to exceed the minimum terms of their Academic Offer
- Complete the Brunel International scholarship application form on the website by 12pm (GMT) on 20 May 2016. Late applications will not be considered.
- This scholarship programme is not available to current Brunel students on a full time or part time undergraduate or postgraduate programme. However, students on the [email protected], Pre-sessional English and Intensive Foundation or Premasters courses through the IPLC (International Pathways and Language Centre) are eligible to apply.
- This scholarship programme is not available to those that have been in receipt of a Brunel International Scholarship previously, either as part of current or earlier studies.
- The student must agree to engage in a wide range of publicity and promotional activities, as required, plus a formal event during the academic year. Please note that this is a key requirement of the award and by accepting the award you will be entering into an agreement to undertake these activities. (see Section 3 below) Failure to comply with this agreement may lead to withdrawal of the award.
Nationality: International Students can apply for these awards.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: International (non-EU) students can find guidance on standard entry qualifications from Brunel International’s country pages.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: There are minimum English language requirements for all individuals. Native speakers of English should normally have a GCSE or equivalent in English at minimum Grade C. Equivalent levels of English for non-native speakers are outlined on Brunel International’s language requirements pages.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Before applying please note that we will only accept one entry per person. Applicants must submit a complete application, they will not be able to submit further documents later. Incomplete applications will be rejected automatically.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is 30 October 2016 (11:59pm).