Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Therefore, the University of Kent is providing the Brussels School of International Studies Scholarships Fund in the UK.
The educational award aims to assist high-achieving students who want to apply for the MA or LLM degree course at the University of Kent.
A valuable chance to get some financial support for higher study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 2 May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MA or LLM degree course
- Award: €9,875.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, and International candidates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a MA or LLM degree course offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should be holding either a Conditional (C) or Unconditional (U) offer for a MA or LLM course (full-time and 90 ECTs).
- Open to full-time students only.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Register yourself in a master’s degree program at the university and then complete the online application process for the award.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, you will be asked to submit copies of your academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport and the language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must hold an undergraduate degree for studying in a postgraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The participants are expected to be proficient in the English language.
The successful candidates will receive a partial (50%) fee waiver of €9,875 for their studies.