BPP University is offering BTC Excellence International Scholarships for students who are interested in enrolling in their Barrister Training Course (Master’s) and Barrister Training Course with SQE (Master’s). The scholarships are available to students from all countries and will award £1,000 to the recipients. In order to be eligible, students must be enrolled in either program at BPP University.
Application Deadline: Open
User Review( votes)
- Organization: BPP University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: £1,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: United Kingdom
- Eligibility: Students can apply for the Barrister Training Course (BTC) Barrister Training Course (Master’s) and Barrister Training Course with SQE (Master’s) scholarships at BPP University.
If you are one of the students awarded a Career Commitment Scholarship, you may be shortlisted for one of the full-fee scholarships. The scholarship is open to anyone who has completed their single scholarship application by the deadline date. Short-listed candidates will be asked to complete a short project to be considered for the scholarship. Winners of the full-fee scholarships will be notified within three weeks of the deadline date.
- It is awarded to all BTC students with a first-class undergraduate degree.
- For students who have applied for a place on the Barrister Training Course (BTC), Barrister Training Course (Master’s), and Barrister Training Course with SQE (Master’s).
How to Apply
First, create an account on The Hub and apply for your desired course to apply for a scholarship. Once you submit your application for the relevant course, you can apply for the corresponding scholarship. You can find more information about how to apply on the scholarships page of The Hub. Make sure to read the eligibility criteria and check the closing dates, as applications typically close a few weeks before the start of term.