Khalifa University is offering Buhooth scholarships to UAE nationals. These opportunities are available to pursue master and doctorate programme.
The aim of The grants is to provide recipients with all necessary educational expenses and the potential to earn an attractive monthly salary.
User Review( votes)
Khalifa University is also known as Khalifa University of Science, Technology & Research, or KUSTAR) is a science-focused university located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Khalifa University offers a rigorous research environment. The university ranked 49 out of 300 worldwide universities. Khalifa University’s faculty to staff ratio is one of the most favourable in the country.
Course Level: These opportunities are available for pursuing master and doctorate programme.
Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the subjects of Engineering and Science.
Award: These financial aid positions will cover the followings:
- An attractive monthly stipend.
- Payment of all tuition fees.
- Support for attending international research conferences.
- Support for visits to international research centres.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not Known
The award can be taken in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these endowments:
- Applicants must be UAE Nationals.
- Applicants must satisfy the admission requirements of the academic program that they are applying to.
- Meeting minimum admission requirements does not guarantee a Award. In order to be competitive, applicants must have much higher credentials, particularly for International Booth.
Nationality: UAE Nationals can apply for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 14, 2017.