The University of Stirling is offering five £1,000 bursaries at the Faculty of Natural Sciences (Psychology). All students, including international students, formally accepted onto a 2018-19 MSc programme, are eligible to apply for these awards.
The University of Stirling is a public university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate close to Stirling.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 21, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing MSc course.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Psychology.
- Award: University is offering five £1,000 bursaries to contribute towards fees or maintenance costs for students.
- Nationalities: UK and international students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: There are five scholarships available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have undergrdauate degree.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for a Psychology bursary, applicants should complete an application form which can be obtained by emailing Linda Cullen ([email protected]). Completed applications should be returned to Linda Cullen ([email protected]) before Friday 22 June 2018 indicating: Why you are interested in studying an MSc Programme at the University of Stirling.
- An outline of your proposed area of research including how it fits with divisional research profile.
- How the bursary will contribute to your MSc.
- Please also include any other source(s) of funding you have applied for (including both pending and unsuccessful applications for external funding).