Hull University is inviting applications for business school international MSc scholarships. International students can apply for these scholarships. The aim of the MSc Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The University of Hull is a public university, founded in 1927, located in Kingston upon Hull, a city in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. In order to be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must have a minimum overall 2:1 honours Bachelors degree pass or equivalent.
User Review( votes)
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc degree programme at Hull University in the UK.
- Study Subject(s): Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by Hull University in the UK.
- Scholarship Award: Six scholarships of £2,500 are available. This scholarship only covers a part of the full tuition fee and additionally does not cover living or travel costs.
- Number of Awards: Six
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must
- have applied and received confirmation of an offer to study before applying for this scholarship and must write their admissions application code on this scholarship application for consideration.
- be able to commence their studies in September 2017.
- have not been awarded any other scholarship or sponsorship.
- be considered as international students for tuition fee purposes If successful this scholarship will cancel any other University of Hull bursary awarded.
- Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum overall 2:1 honours Bachelors degree pass or equivalent.
- Test Requirement: No
How to Apply: The mode of applying is by post or electronically. Applicants for all of the above scholarships must submit the following
this completed application form (with their application code entered)
- a copy of their offer letter
- proof of a minimum overall 2:1 honours Bachelors degree pass or equivalent
- one good academic reference
- an essay of no more than 500 words on why you wish to study at Hull University Business School on the MSc programme for which you have applied and – focusing on your academic achievements, any positions of responsibility you have held or any recognition you have received for excellent performance at your previous institution – why you should be considered for a scholarship. (Please note that scholarship applications submitted without all requested documentation will not be considered).
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 10, 2017.