Apply for the Business School MRes + PhD Scholarships in Management and Business and take the chance to get become world-class researchers who will respond to the most important societal challenges. The University of Exeter will award the scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The applicants must be students who meet the PhD entry criteria. International and home country national students can both apply. The applicants must be willing to work as teaching or research assistants for 23 days (180 hours) a year to be considered. A relevant bachelor’s degree is also essential. The winners can expect to be awarded a scholarship covering full tuition and allowances amounting to £21,789.
Nice offer for international students in the UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, United Kingdom, ranked 137th in the latest Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2023), The university has highlighted its purpose of using the power of its education and research to create a sustainable, healthy and socially just future and leaves no efforts to fulfil it.
Why choose to study at the University of Exeter? The University of Exeter is one of the members of the Russell Group of leading research-intensive universities. It is recognised globally for its excellence in teaching and high level of student satisfaction. The world-class research of the university is the result of its strong partnership with its students and a clear focus on high performance.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2023 is the last day to submit a scholarship application.
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £21,789
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: British and International students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can undertake Research Master (MRes) in business management fields at the University of Exeter.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The admission applications need to be submitted via the university portal. Eligible candidates will be assessed on the basis of their admission application for the scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An essay of no more than 750 words maximum explaining (1) why the applicant is applying for the scholarship, (2) why they are a suitable recipient of the scholarship, and (3) their expectations for the MRes + PhD in their chosen pathway.
- A CV of no more than 2 pages
- The official transcript or certified copy of university grades from all past degrees
- Two academic reference letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The University of Exeter will award the selected candidates an award that will offer them the following:
- Full tuition fees at UK/International fee rate
- Remuneration for 180 hours teaching, circa £3238.20
- Annual stipend of £18551.40 (2022/23 rate)