Brigham Young University awards undergraduate scholarships for new freshmen students who have demonstrated a serious and diligent commitment to academic excellence, as an investment in their education.
International students are eligible to apply for academic programs after completing one full enrollment (12 credits) at BYU. The Financial Aid Office limits assistance to eight semesters of fall/winter per student.
Worthy Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
They are given to encourage continued commitment to spiritual and intellectual growth. The gift of a study assumes an obligation on the part of the recipient to use that investment wisely to prepare for expanded and purposeful service in the Lord’s kingdom.
- Prospective new freshmen are eligible to apply for undergraduates beginning with the term/semester they are admitted.
- These funds are provided through tithes of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and offerings of generous friends of the university.
- These are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the University.
- These are available for pursuing an undergraduate degree at Brigham Young University.
- Freshmen must submit all admissions materials to the Admissions Office by the deadline in order to be considered for programs.
- International students are eligible to apply for academic grants after completing one full enrollment (12 credits) at BYU.
- International and US students can apply for these BYU undergraduate educations.
How to Apply
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Most awards are either full LDS tuition or half LDS tuition. Students will receive only one from the Financial Aid Office.
- If they qualify for more than one study they will receive the award with the highest monetary value.
- Applicants are welcomed to receive additional from their department or other organizations.
Application Deadline: 1 August for winter 2020, 15 Dec 2019 for spring 2020 and 16 Dec 2019 for summer.