To give students the tools and skills to keep them driven to pursue their educational dreams despite facing financial hurdles, Bow Valley College is honored to launch its CAE Diploma Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
All international and domestic students registered at the Centre for Entertainment Arts diploma programs at Bow Valley College can apply for this scholarship. Awardees will be selected based on Portfolio Assessment. A maximum of CAD 19,500 will be awarded.
This amazing opportunity will support financially disadvantaged but deserving students.
User Review( votes)
Bow Valley College is a public, state-governed college and a comprehensive community institution and has been ranked 6384th among the universities in the world. It is dedicated to providing people in our city and region with access to high-quality, efficient, and adequate lifelong learning opportunities and responsible educational, fiscal, and environmental stewardship of resources.
Why choose to study at Bow Valley College? Bow Valley College harbors experienced, caring instructors who want to see the students reach their goals. The student services help the students with learning challenges, stress, and more. Other excellent services make life on campus easier for students.
Application Deadline: March 10, 2023.
- University or Organization: Bow Valley College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: $19,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a Centre for Entertainment Arts diploma programs at Bow Valley College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for a 2-year diploma programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply via the applicant portal. All eligible students will be considered for the scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Other country specific requirements
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have submitted any post-secondary transcripts while applying.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 59 to 64
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 95 to 100
The college will provide the selected students $3,250 – CAD 19,500 to finance their undertaken diploma studies.