Applications are now open for the Call DOTE program 2019 funded by Dancing on the Edge (DOTE) collaboration with the Henny Jurriëns Studio (HJS). this application is open to the new generation of contemporary dancers from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA region).
DOTE is the only organization in the Netherlands that is dedicated to encouraging artistic exchanges in the field of contemporary dance, theater and multi-media with the MENA region only.
User Review( votes)
They offer scholarships to young talents from the MENA region to participate in the three-week Summer Dance Workshop program in Amsterdam, from 6 to 26 July 2019. Dot program includes travel and visa expenses, accommodation, program fees, and some performance tickets.
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open to pursuing a degree program.
- Study Subject: They are calling the new generation of contemporary dancers
- Award: The DOTE program covers travel and visa expenses, accommodation, program fees, and some performance tickets.
- Nationality: Applicants from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA region) can apply for this application .
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to dancers from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA region).
- Entrance Requirements: Dancers applying must:
- come from (and be at least partly based on) an Arab country or Iran
- have at least some (and preferably substantial) training and performance experience in contemporary dance
- be no older than 27 years
- be capable of traveling and living independently for this period
- have enough resources to pay for food and other living expenses that may occur in this period
- have or be able to acquire health/travel insurance for this period
- arrange their own visa if necessary (with the help of organizing parties)
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qnbetgU3Vlg-eHffBTkB-jDTnCxj2ZSp_dm_mDyds7A/edit