To support you in your career, the University of Wisconsin System now offers its Cals Study Abroad Scholarships.
Applicants must be a full-time, degree-seeking student in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences at UW-Madison to apply for this university.
Golden chance to apply for a scholarship at the University of Wisconsin System.
User Review( votes)
The University of Wisconsin System is the flagship and land grant university. It is an engine of scientific discovery fueled by talented researchers and top-notch students.
Why at the University of Wisconsin System? CALS educational and research programs cover fields ranging from physical and life sciences to social science.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
University or Organization: University of Wisconsin System
Course Level: Research Programme
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: US citizen
The award can be taken in the US
Eligible Countries: US students are eligible to apply for this grant.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any research program offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The following requirements must be met:
- Applicants must be a full-time, degree-seeking student in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences at UW-Madison
- Candidates must be applying to study abroad on a CALS, International Academic Programs (IAP) or International Internship Program (IIP) experience
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin applying to research degree scholarships, applicants need to take admission to this university. After then all CALS study abroad grants uses one online application through [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For gaining this education award, Applicants need to submit all academic certificates at this university.
- Language Requirments: In order to be eligible applicants must be able to speak and understand English to a level sufficient to function in a research role.
Benefits: An Award amount of the program varies, with the average scholarship being approximately $1000. Donors have varying criteria for awarding funds, such as:
- High academic achievement
- Career interest and/or major area of study
- Rural communities
- Financial need