Getting a degree is always beneficial in career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Calvin University is granting the Mosaic Award for domestic and international students.
This scholarship is currently available for incoming students who are planning to take part in an undergraduate degree programme for the academic year 2020/21.
This amazing opportunity will support financially disadvantaged but deserving US and international students.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1876, Calvin University is a private Christian university that offers a wide variety of academic programmes and well-regarded for its quality of education and ranking in respective fields.
Why study at Calvin University? At this university, students can learn the unique content of the course, which will be helpful for their future career in any field of study. They also enhance students knowledge, both academically and practically.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- University: Calvin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: Local & International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in various subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- U.S. citizens attend IMPACT, a summer event focused on empowering students for success; International citizens attend International PASSPORT, an orientation program focused on cultural transitions
- Meet with a Student Success Specialist twice per semester
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, candidates must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, candidates can complete the application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Submit records and any leaving certificate from the higher secondary institution with certified English translation and interpretation with explanation of grading scale.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, the student should fulfil the following requirements as-higher secondary mark sheet, official academic grades and the official transcript with all available grades.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants whose native language is not English, must submit their TOEFL and IELTS test scores.
Benefits: Calvin University will provide the award amount of $4,000 to the winning candidates for undergraduate degree coursework.