The University of Cambridge is offering the Cambridge international awards to pursue PhD studies for the 2021-2022 academic year. International students are eligible for these endowments.
The aim of the Cambridge international awards is to ensure that the 250 highest ranked students, irrespective of nationality, receive full financial support to undertake research leading to a PhD.
Helpful offer for students.
User Review( votes)
The Cambridge Commonwealth, European & International Trust was established on 1 August 2013 from the merger of the Cambridge Commonwealth Trust and the Cambridge Overseas Trust. These were established as charities by the University of Cambridge in the 1980s in order to provide financial support for international students on degree courses at Cambridge.
- Application Deadline: 15 October 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a research program leading to the PhD (including CPGS) at the University of Cambridge.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in all available research courses at the University of Cambridge.
- Award: Full financial support to undertake research leading to a PhD. The grants pay the University Composition Fee and a maintenance allowance sufficient for a single person. In order to maximize the Number of Awards awarded, the Trust will, when appropriate, promote winners of Vice-Chancellor’s Awards and Cambridge international awards to other full-cost awards with UK Research Councils, or partner organizations, or Departments or Colleges, who are willing to provide either the full amount or part of the cost of the program. Where part of the cost of a scholarship is offered, the Trust will meet the balance.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- International students are eligible for these endowments.
- These are guidelines on eligibility for programmes
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
How to apply
- How to Apply: All applicants should submit the Graduate Application Form, ticking the box to apply to the Cambridge Trust and completing Sections B3 (Cambridge Trust Personal Statement) and B4 (Financial Details for the Cambridge Trust).
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.