Engineering is one of the most stimulating, challenging, and satisfying careers. If you are interested to complete an Engineering degree in Canada, apply for the Electronics & Computer Engineering International Student Award at Camosun College.
The scholarship aims to encourage outstanding students who wish to pursue the Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology Renewable Energy, Diploma program.
Grab the opportunity and get benefits at Camosun College in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1971, Camosun College is a public community college established in 1971 in Victoria, the capital city of the Province of British Columbia. It has approximately 8000 students, 522 of whom are international students. International students are helped by a knowledgeable staff with admissions, advising, registration, counselling, orientation, and homestay.
Why would you like to study at Camosun College? Camosun College is dedicated to contributing to the global education process by reaching out beyond the local community and establishing relationships around the world. Students are looking for practical training to get jobs, and the College’s career programs teach the skills needed for employment.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 31 March 2022.
- University or Organization: Camosun College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology – Renewable Energy, Diploma program at Camosun College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The student must be an international student enrolled in the Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology – Renewable Energy, Diploma program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, students are required to apply via the online application form. All eligible students will be considered for the scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must check all the college’s admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: One of:
- IELTS (Academic)score of 6.0 overall (no sub-score less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 78 overall (no sub-score less than 19)
- PTE Academic or PTE Academic Online score of 54 overall (no sub-score less than 50)
- Cambridge Assessment of English: C1 Advancedscore of 174 overall (no sub-score less than 169)
- CAEL CEscore of 60 overall (no sub-score less than 60)
- GTEC CBTscore of 1200 overall (minimum sub-scores: Reading 325, Writing 270, Speaking 260, Listening 335)
- Duolingo English Test (DET) score of 105 for General Admission to most Certificate and Diploma programs and Bachelor of Business Administration programs (exceptions: Nursing and certain other Health-related programs).
The college will provide the selected students with tuition fees to finance their undertaken diploma studies.