Campus France is offering HOPES Master Awards opportunities to Syrian students for the academic session of 2017. These opportunities are available for refugee students to conduct their study in Jordan.
The main aim of these endowments is to improve prospects for young Syrians and contributing to the preparation of the post-crisis reconstruction of Syria.
User Review( votes)
Campus France is a public institution (EPIC) in charge of promoting higher education and managing the reception and international mobility of students, researchers, experts and guests.
Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue master degree programme.
Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Award: These financial aid positions will cover the following:
- Annual registration/tuition fees.
- Living allowance covering basic expenses, such as food and local travel during the semester.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known.
The award can be taken in Jordan.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the opportunity :
- Be a refugee from Syria.
- Be under 32 years old.
- Hold a valid refugee permit issued by UNHCR.
- Have successfully completed a bachelor degree from a recognized university with at least a good average,
- Have no other financial means of support for obtaining the master’s degree, not be a current beneficiary of any other academic programs.
Nationality: Syrian applicants are eligible for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a bachelor degree from a recognized university.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution
How to apply: Applicants can apply via email
- HOPES application form.The form is available electronically on the www.hopes-madad.org website or can be found as a hard copy at the HOPES office in Amman and at UNHCR offices.
- A valid copy of UNHCR Asylum seeker certificate or proof of registration in UNHCR.
- Copies of High School Diploma, Bachelor degree certificates and transcripts.
- Original copy of the initial Masters’ degree acceptance letter for the academic year 2017/2018 (only for applicants who wish to study at GJU).
- Registration at university and – if available – transcripts (only for those already enrolled in a master study program).
After filling the application, kindly submit it together with the requested documents to any of the following:Scholarships-at-hopes-madad.org or Jordan-at-hopes-madad.org
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 15, 2017.