Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellowship Program which supports Thai post-doctorates who intend to spend 2 to 6 months of scientific stay in a laboratory in France.
The Junior Research Fellowship Program aims at jumpstarting the career of young Thai researchers by giving them the opportunity to develop promising collaboration with their French counterparts.
User Review( votes)
The creation of CampusFrance is part of an ambitious public policy to enhance the attractiveness of France in the field of higher education.
Course Level: This is a two to six months long Junior Research fellowship programme.
Study Subject: All fields of research will be considered and the selection will be made based on the criteria of excellence.
Scholarship Award: The fellowship from the French Embassy includes:
- A round trip ticket from Thailand to France,
- A monthly living allowance of 1200€,
- The OFII and visa fees,
- Health insurance coverage for the duration of the stay in France.
Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this fellowship:
This program supports Thai post-doctorates, graduated in 2012 or after, who are lecturers or researchers in public or private institutions intending to conduct a research project of two (2) to six (6) months within a French laboratory. All fields of research will be considered and the selection will be made based on the criteria of excellence.
Nationality: Thai applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
College Admission Requirement
English language Requirements: Applicants should provide Language proficiency certificates: French (TCF, DELF, DALF, academic degree…) and/or English (TOEFL, TOEIC, etc.).
How to Apply: Application must be sent by post on a digital support (USB stick or CD-Rom) in a single PDF file. Documents to be provided:
- The filled and signed application form
- Copy of Passport
- Up-to-date résumé stating the entire curriculum (including a list of publications)
- Cover letter explaining motivations and interests in the project
- Copy of academic diplomas
- A detailed description of the research project to be conducted in France
- Letter from the hosting laboratory in France
- Schedule of the thesis defence, if a PhD is still ongoing when applying.
- Academic and/or professional recommendations
- Language proficiency certificates: French (TCF, DELF, DALF, academic degree,…) and/or English (TOEFL, TOEIC, etc.)
- Co-funding commitment letter.
Application Deadline: Closed