The University of Groningen/Campus Fryslân (CF) is awarding Scholarships for non-EU/EEA students who apply to the BSc in Global Responsibility & Leadership (GRL) or MSc in Sustainable Entrepreneurship (SE). Grants are available for Non-EU/EEA residents.
The University of Groningen (Rijksuniversiteit Groningen) was founded in 1614. Since then its growth and development have reflected changing views and social developments. The University’s image has gradually changed: where once it was a fortress of stored knowledge, it is now an institution with its doors wide open to society.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: May 1, 2021
- Course Level: Grants are available to pursue BSc and MSc programs.
- Study Subject: Grants are awarded to students who apply to the BSc in Global Responsibility & Leadership (GRL) or MSc in Sustainable Entrepreneurship (SE).
- Scholarship Award: The CF scholarship is a one year scholarship towards supporting living expenses during the first year of their studies (EUR 4 000).
- Nationality: Grants are available for Non-EU/EEA residents.
- Number of Scholarships: Three grants are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Grants are available for Non-EU/EEA residents.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Non-EU/EEA residents who have applied to the BSc Global Responsibility & Leadership or the MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Interested candidates will need to send their application parallel to the BSc Global Responsibility & Leadership or MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship application. Different committees will review the programme application and the application. Candidates submit a successful application by completing the following steps:
1.- Submit a complete application for the BSc in Global Responsibility & Leadership or the MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship before 1 May 2021.
2.- Parallel, work on your application to be submitted before 1 May 2021. Applications should be sent to the CF scholarship team via email to cf-scholarships-at-rug.nl (title: “CF Scholarship 2021 – application”) with the following information:
- Personal information in the email body (name, date of birth, gender & nationality).
B. Academic records (transcripts including GPA or equivalent accumulated).
C. Motivation statement/essay of max 500 words explaining the reason for choosing GRL or SE programmes, the relevance of the degree for your future career and why you are the ideal candidate for this application , including reasons for financial need.
D. CV, including any relevant extra-curricular activities.