The Government of Canada is offering the Canada-CARICOM Faculty Leadership Scholarships Program for students from the Caribbean Community in Canada.
The scholarship is available for study or research at the college graduate levels or research Canadian post-secondary institutions. Students must be enrolled full-time at a post-secondary institution in an eligible country and pay any tuition fees.
A valuable program for international students to study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The Government of Canada announced the Canada-CARICOM Leadership Scholarships Program to enhance the skill sets required to advance the development and sustainability of CARICOM countries while strengthening the linkages between post-secondary institutions in Canada and those in the region.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship program can be submitted by March 21, 2023
- University or Organization: Government of Canada
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate study or research
- Scholarship Award: CAD 3, 200
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: CARICOM Countries
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Anguilla, Antigua, and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be enrolled full-time at a post-secondary institution in an eligible country and pay any tuition fees regulated by that institution at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to apply: In order to apply applicants need to register themselves via Register an account. after that Create a Momentum account or fill out or submit the form should send an email to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Proof of citizenship, proof of full-time enrolment, Letter of intent from the candidate, Letter of support from the home institution, Letter of invitation from the Canadian supervisor, Signed copy of Memorandum of Understanding or Agreement with the partner institution, Privacy Notice Statement
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
The scholarship value for students is:
- CAD 3,200 for faculty members for two to three weeks of coursework or research as part of their professional development;
- CAD 3,200 for international directors, managers, or administrators for two to three weeks of coursework or practicum in the area of internationalization or student mobility as part of their professional development; or
- CAD 11,100 for faculty members for five to six months of study or research at the graduate level.