If you are looking for an opportunity for your education to cover your study expenses, then Master’s Excellence financial aid positions will be helpful for you which are funded by the Cardiff University.
Well-paid offer to study at Cardiff University, UK.
User Review( votes)
Cardiff University was established in 1883 as the University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire. It is a public research university which became independent in 2007 and ranked 5th in the UK.
Why at Cardiff University? The university has a reputation in world-leading research. It works to develop the skills and thinking ability of the students and prepare them for being a successful person in their life. And also gives them those facilities which are necessary for doing whatever they want to do.
Application Deadline: July 8, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Home (UK) and EU candidates are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applicants are independent to apply for a full-time or a part-time taught master’s degree program, MRes Biosciences, and MRes Stem Cell Neurobiology degree programs at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not apply for a distance learning program and also not hold any other grant from the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being eligible to these positions, candidates must have to reserve a place in a master’s degree program at the university. Then, they can complete the online application form for the grants.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and a copy or scan of passport need to be attached.
- Admission Requirements: A selected candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Should have excellent proficiency in the English language.
- Cardiff University is committed to investing up to a total of £500,000 in this high-value competitive scholarship scheme to support home and EU students who are planning to start an eligible Master’s programme in September 2020.
- Each educational award worth a minimum of £3,000 and will be awarded in the form of a tuition fee discount.