Whether you are thinking to join an undergraduate, postgraduate, or a postgraduate research degree program. Robert Gordon University is offering the RGU Scholarship and Financial awards program to study at your chosen level.
These financial awards are available with the purpose of supporting those international students who dream to undertake any degree level course in the UK.
Golden chance to get a degree with free money in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Robert Gordon University was founded in 1992 as an educational institution in the 18th century. It is a public research university which has a wide range of disciplines from BA/BSc to PhD.
Why study at Robert Gordon University? This university is a perfect place to start the applicant’s career with all essentials. At RGU, students will have academic excellence and state-of-the-art-facilities. They will build a bright future in their chosen fields with the support of university’s teachers.
Application Deadline: Open
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from worldwide are encouraged to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can either join an undergraduate, postgraduate, or a postgraduate research degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a self-funding student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There are four types of awards are given. Candidates must have to enrol in a degree level course at the university. Once they enrolled themselves, they are eligible to complete the application form for the RGU Financial Award for Full time on Campus Undergraduate Courses, RGU Financial Award for Full Time on Campus Research, and RGU Financial Award for Full Time on Campus Masters Course.
- and send it via email to [email protected]. For the other three grants, there is no separate application required, aspirants will be automatically awarded after enrolling in a degree program.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, copy or scan of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: That will depend upon which course a participant wants to apply.
- Language Requirement: If your local language is not English, then taking a TOEFL or IELTS test and showing your English language proficiency is a must.
Each fund has a different value such as-
- RGU Financial Award for Full Time on Campus Masters Course fund will give £2,000 discount towards master’s course tuition fee.
- RGU Financial Award for Full Time On-Campus Undergraduate Courses position is going to provide £3,000 discount towards one year of the undergraduate tuition fee. And
- RGU Financial Award for Full Time on Campus Research Students grant will also provide £3,000 discount towards one year of the postgraduate research tuition fee.