In recognition of outstanding talents, Cardiff University is pleased to introduce the highly prestigious Red Dragon International Scholarships for the scholastic year 2023-2024.
Students from Mainland China who want to pursue an eligible master’s level study programmes at Cardiff University are eligible to apply for this scholarship. 78 awards will be presented, each valued at £5,000. The scholarship applicants must have received an admission offer for the programme they have applied for to be considered.
Worthy offer to study in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1883, Cardiff University is a public research university in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom. Initially established as the University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire, this university is now known worldwide and ranks 151st in the world.
Why choose to study at Cardiff University? Cardiff University is aiming to be globally recognized as an internationally leading center of excellence for broad-based, cross-disciplinary research and scholarship and it will achieve it by promoting and supporting high-quality, cross-disciplinary research and innovative knowledge exchange activities related to advanced manufacturing.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is 21st April 2023.
- University or Organization: Cardiff University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 78
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Chinese national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM Intellectual Property, LLM International Commercial Law, MA Architectural Design, MA International Journalism, MA Urban Design, MSc Accounting and Finance, MSc Big Data Biology, MSc Civil and Water Engineering, MSc Civil Engineering, MSc Education, MSc Electrical Energy Systems, MSc Finance, MSc International Economics, Banking and Finance, MSc International Management, MSc International Planning and Development, MSc Marketing, MSc Mathematics, MSc Structural Engineering, MSc Sustainable Energy and Environment, or the MSc Sustainable Mega-Buildings can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Chinese national.
- The applicants must be classed an international fee-paying student.
- The applicants must be self-financed.
- The applicants must hold an offer for an eligible postgraduate taught degree commencing in September 2023 at the point of submitting a scholarship application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made via the university portal. Interested candidates must submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of 7th term transcript or completed degree transcript
- A personal statement no longer than 300 words explaining how the applicant is an outstanding candidate for the scholarship
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet their selected programme’s entry requirements, typically a relevant bachelor’s qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- C1/C2 – 176
- PTE – 69
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
The winning master’s students will be awarded a sum of £5,000 by Cardiff University.