The Cargill Scholarships programme provides financial support and leadership development opportunity to undergraduate students. The studentships are available students from Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russia or the United States.
The purpose of the Cargill Global Scholars Program is to build a global network of future leaders who will one make important contributions to advance business, agriculture and food security.
User Review( votes)
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and 150 years of experience.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Cargill’s world of food, agriculture and risk management.
- Award: Each Cargill Global Scholar will:
- Receive an annual Award for up to two years, to help off-set any academic related expenses.
- Participate in a fully-funded In-Country Seminar (Year 1) and Global Seminar (Year 2).
- Receive mentorship by Cargill employees to help the scholars identify short and long term academic and goals and will assist in reaching these goals through networking, face-to-face meetings and communication by email and phone.
- Participate in a series of experiential learning modules, leadership development training, coupled with network opportunities with Cargill executives.
- Become a member of the Cargill Global Scholars Alumni community
- Nationality: Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russia or the United States applicants can apply for these endowments.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in Abroad
- Eligible Countries: Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russia or the United States.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants to the Cargill Global Scholars program must:
- Be a citizen or permanent legal resident of Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russia or the United States.
- Attend a partner university in the country of citizenship or permanent legal residency
- Be a first or second year university student
- Demonstrate high academic performance
- Demonstrate leadership potential
- English Language Requirements:Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply: Applicants must apply Online: