Awards help students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore for helping students, the University of Sydney is offering the Carlyle Greenwell Completion International Scholarships for sparkling students worldwide.
The scholarship program aims to provide financial support for PhD candidates who are going to undertake research in the area of anthropology for the academic session 2022-2023.
Nice offer for international students to receive an annual stipend allowance in Australia. Hurry up! Apply soon.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney is an open research university that provides a diverse variety of subjects and concentrates its research on solving society’s most pressing problems. It offers approximately 20 undergraduate degrees as well as more than 40 postgraduate coursework degrees.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney offers a diverse range of subjects, and its research focuses on solving society’s most pressing problems. Applicants can pursue their passions and interests in both established and new fields of concentration at this university.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 27 May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MPhil or PhD
- Award: $35,000 per annum (pro-rata for up to 6 months)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research degree programme in Anthropology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be enrolled in a full-time master of philosophy or PhD in Anthropology
- Be undertaking research in the field of anthropology
- Expect to complete your degree within the next six months
- Not have used more than the maximum candidature for your degree per the University of Sydney (Higher Degree by Research) Rule 2011 Policy
- Not hold another primary stipend scholarship for the intended duration of this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, applicants must take admission in postgraduate research at the University of Sydney. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and previous research experience with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
This scholarship program provides a stipend equivalent of $35,000 per annum (pro-rata) for up to six months, subject to satisfactory academic performance.