Starting with the year 2017-2018, Cartier initiates the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards for the female applicants of all nationalities. These awards are provided for committed female entrepreneurs in the USA.
The Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards aim to encourage inspirational women entrepreneurs worldwide to solve contemporary global challenges.
User Review( votes)
The Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards are an international business plan competition created in 2006 by Cartier is a luxury goods conglomerate company.
Course Level: These awards are available for committed female entrepreneurs.
Study Subject: These awards are available in the field of business.
Award: These awards will cover the followings:
First prize for the 6 laureates:
- US$ 100 000 in prize money
- One-to-one personalized business mentoring
Second prize for the 12 finalists:
- US$ 30 000 in prize money
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these awards:
- To be considered for the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards, the project must be an original for-profit business creation in its initial phase (2 to 3 years old) led by a woman.
- The “for-profit” requirement: should be designed to generate revenues, non-profit project proposals not accepted
- The “originality” requirement: should be a new concept, wholly conceived by the founder or team, and not a copy or subsidiary of an existing business
- The “initial phase” requirement: should be in the first stages of its development (between 2-3 years)
- Main leadership position must be filled by a woman, good command of English required (both verbal and written)
- Legal entry age: 18 or the age of legal majority in the country of citizenship (whichever is older) on the day of the application deadline.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be female entrepreneurs.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command of English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
In the form, the supporting documentation listed below will be required:
- Scanned copy of business registration
- Proof of patent (if applicable)
- Detailed financials
- Three additional attachments of your choice (logo, images of your product, press articles…)
- These documents must be submitted as attachments along with your application form in the “Attachments” section and cannot be sent separately by e-mail.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, 2017.