Case Western Reserve University is a private doctorate-granting university, was established in 1826. It is a leading research institution located in Cleveland, Ohio. The Case Western Spartans varsity teams compete in the Division III University Athletic Association. The university also has renowned offerings in biomedical engineering at the School of Engineering and nonprofit management at the Weather head School of Management.
User Review( votes)
Case Western Reserve University improves people’s lives through preeminent research, education and creative endeavor. They realize this goal through scholarship that capitalizes on the power of collaboration, learning that is active, creative and continuous; and promotion of an inclusive culture of global citizenship.
Acceptance rate: 36% (2015)
- It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 5,152,
- Case Western Reserve University’s ranking in Best Colleges is National Universities, 37.
- Its tuition and fees are $47,500 (2017-18).
- Established: 1826
- University Motto: Think Beyond the Possible
- University Type: Private University
- Students: 11,340 (Undergraduate- 5121, postgraduate- 6,219)
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio, U.S
- Sporting affiliations: NCAA Division III UAA
- Typical ACT scores:29-33 (2014)
Cost & Financial Aid
At Case Western Reserve University, 49 percent of full-time undergraduates receive some kind of need-based financial aid, and the average need-based scholarship or grant award is $28,156.
Case Western Reserve University has a total undergraduate enrollment of 5,152, with a gender distribution of 55 percent male students and 45 percent female students.
Case Western Reserve University offers a number of student services, including nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance. Case Western Reserve University also offers campus safety and security services like 24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access.
Programs and Faculty by Department
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- Macromolecular Science & Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Bolton Scholarship
- Michelson-Morley STEM Scholarship
- Andrew and Eleanor Squire Scholarship
- W. Smith Innovation Scholarship
- First scholarship
- Arts Achievement Scholarships
- Performing Arts Scholarships
- Brian D. Sherwood Memorial Scholarship
- National merit awards etc.
Address: 10900 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Phone: +1 216-368-2000