Applicants are invited to apply for Casimir Pulaski foundation grants to pursue diploma program. These opportunities are available for all European applicants.
The aim of The grant is to enable and encourage talented students. These opportunities are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Valuable for EU students to get an higher education in Poland.
User Review( votes)
The Casimir Pulaski Foundation is an independent, non-partisan think-tank specializing in foreign policy and international security. The Pulaski Foundation provides analyses that describe and explain international developments.
University or Organization: The Casimir Pulaski Foundation
Course Level: Diploma program
Award: Full and partially
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: European applicants
The program can be taken in Poland
Application Deadline: June 7, 2019
- European applicants are eligible for these endowments.
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Are you university student at least until the end of December 2017?
- Are you proficient in English (C1 in reading, writing, and speaking)?
- Are you able to commit to fulfilling all AYD Program requirements?
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online.
- Supporting Documents: Students need to provide a Cover letter, Curriculum vitae, Average grades for the last semester with a completion date, 2 letters of recommendation.
- Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.