If you get some discount on your tuition fees, it will be a good opportunity, right? Considering this in mind, Cass Business School is furnishing the International Awards program in the United Kingdom.
The educational bursary is available for outstanding candidates of any nationality who have a strong potential and desire of completing their master’s degree program at Cass Business School.
A valuable study program for international candidates in the UK
User Review( votes)
Cass Business School is regarded as one of the world’s top leading and successful business schools. It is the City University of London’s and University of London’s business school which was founded in 1966.
Why at Cass Business School? The school is recognized as the best business school in Europe. It has the best-experienced teachers who are devoted to helping candidates in order to complete their career goals.
- University or Organization: Cass Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: 30% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are eligible to join
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The participants can apply for a full-time MBA degree program at the school
- Admissible Criteria: Interested candidates should have the ability to demonstrate strength in all aspects of their application and show potential for future success
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this award, no formal application is required. After enrolling in an MBA degree program, all eligible candidates will be awarded.
Note: The bursaries are given based on the quality of the candidate’s application to the MBA program. Students will need to demonstrate clear academic or professional merit through their application and interview.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the candidates have to submit their academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and degree transcripts (copies or scan).
- Admission Requirements: An undergraduate degree is essential for undertaking a master’s program at the school.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to show their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will give a 30% tuition fee reduction grant to successful participants.
Application Deadline: The deadlines are as follows-
- Round 1- 29th September 2019
- Round 2- 10th November 2019
- Round 3- 5th January 2020
- Round 4- 9th February 2020
- Round 5- 22nd March 2020
- Round 6- 3rd May 2020
- Round 7- 14th June 2020