Applications open for the Kathryn Baxter postgraduate scholarship funded by the Massey University. The scholarship is available for those applicants, who should have full-time enrollment for Postgraduate Degree related to Research on Relevancy for Dairy Science.
The scholarship is payable for a single academic year, but the recipient can be re-applied to meet eligibility criteria. The scholarship is provided every year.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1927, Massey University is committed to the principles of environmental responsibility and sustainable resource management at local, national and international levels.
- Deadline: March 10, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the postgraduate degree program.
- Nationality: New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible countries: New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a postgraduate degree involving research of relevance to dairy science.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be enrolled full time for a postgraduate degree involving research of relevance to dairy science.
- Supporting Documents: Not Required
- Admission Requirements: Not Required
- The value is determined each year from the interest earned on the capital. The scholarship is tenable for a single academic year, but recipients may reapply subject to meeting the eligibility criteria.
- The scholarship is awarded annually.
- Two scholarships are typically offered each year.