If you have a dream to become a successful Economist, apply for the PhD Scholarships in Economics offered by the Copenhagen Business School. This grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The study programme will be awarded the tuition fees, office space, travel grants, plus a salary, currently starting from approx DKK 27.593 up to 33.324 per month, including pension contributions, depending on seniority.
Founded in 1917, Copenhagen Business School offers undergraduate and graduate programmes in a variety of fields. It is regarded as one of the world’s and Western Europe’s most prestigious business schools.
Why study at the Copenhagen Business School? Candidates can get career advice and help with their job search here. It encourages students to take advantage of the resources provided by CBS Careers to ensure that they have the best possible start in their careers.
Application Deadline: April 19, 2021
- University: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: Department of Economics
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Up to DKK 33.324
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the field of Economics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To be considered, the candidate should have basic training at the Masters’ level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process).
- The applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, participants need to take admission in a PhD program at the school. After taking admission, all applicants must apply via the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Application must include a copy of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level along with a grade transcript, brief curriculum vitae (CV), a list of papers and publications, and one copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis). Applicants must enclose documentation for English language skills.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an educational background in economics or related fields
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The Copenhagen Business School provides fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants, plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 27.593 up to 33.324 depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totalling 17.1 %