The Department of Finance at the Copenhagen Business School is inviting applications for PhD Positionsin Statistics. The main purpose of this programme is to support both domestic and international students starting a PhD degree for three-year for the academic session 2020/2021.
The programme will be awarded the tuition fees, office space, travel grants, plus a salary, currently starting from the approx. DKK 30,450.00 per month up to DKK 37,100.00 per month, including pension contributions, depending on seniority.
CBS is one of the largest business schools in Denmark, Hurry Up! To become a part of this school and receive tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, including pension contributions, depending on seniority through its PhD scholarship.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1917, Copenhagen Business School is considered one of the most prestigious business schools located in Denmark. It has more than 20,000 students, 2,000 employees, and offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs.
Why study at Copenhagen Business School? CBS inspires lifelong curiosity, creating new knowledge through deep and meaningful thought and action. It covers all the classic business economics and linguistic disciplines related to the management and operation of public and private companies.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- University: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: Department of Finance
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Up to DKK 37,100.00
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the field of Statistics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Master’s level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process).
- The applicant must have completed the Master’s degree before commencing PhD at CBS, but we also welcome applications from individuals close to completing the Master’s degree. Generally, a completed MBA education does not fulfill this requirement.
- The applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, participants need to take admission in a PhD program at the school. After taking admission, all applicants must apply via the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Application must include a project description, copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, CV, a list of papers and publications (if applicable), one copy of a selected written work (e.g., Master’s thesis),
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an educational background in the social sciences or humanities.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The Copenhagen Business School provides fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The award includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting from the app. DKK 30,450.00 (app. 4,075.00 €) per month up to DKK 37,100.00 (app. 4,965.00 €) per month, including pension contributions, depending on seniority.