Duke University offers scholarships for students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in health and human services. The award amount is a monthly stipend, and several scholarships are available. International students are eligible to apply. To be eligible, candidates must pursue or have received a bachelor’s degree in one of the relevant fields.
Application Deadline: October 5, 2022
User Review( votes)
- Organization: Duke University
- Department: Health and Human Services
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a bachelor’s degree.
- Award Amount: Monthly Stipend
- Number of Awards: Several
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Eligibility: The qualified candidate should be pursuing or have received a bachelor’s degree in one of the relevant fields.
The Division of Population Health (DPH) at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has an opportunity for research in the Healthy Tribes Program (HT). The CDC is one of the major operating components of the Department of Health and Human Services and works to protect America from health, safety, and security threats. This research position will focus on chronic disease prevention and health promotion within tribes and will work to identify best practices for disease prevention and health promotion within this population. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in helping improve American citizens’ health.
The qualified candidate should be pursuing or receiving a bachelor’s degree in one of the relevant fields. The degree must have been received within the past five years.
The fellow should expect to participate independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Strong oral and written communication to various audiences
- Ability to synthesize information into key messages
- Literature review experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- 1-2 years of experience in analyzing and summarizing data
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary environment
How to Apply
Please visit our Program Website and read the provided information to apply for this opportunity. After reading, if you have additional questions about the application process, please email [email protected] and include the reference code for this opportunity in your email.