To honour its commitment to encouraging and rewarding the excellence of its newly admitted Upper School students, Canadian International School of Hong Kong has launched the CDNIS Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
CDNIS has exclusively introduced this scholarship to domestic students that will enroll themselves in the Upper School grades. This scholarship will be offered towards the tuition fee and may be renewed annually up to and including Grade 12.
Wonderful chance for students to get benefited in Hong Kong.
User Review( votes)
Canadian International School of Hong Kong is an international school in Aberdeen, Hong Kong. CDNIS is a private, independent school founded in 1991 that provides education to more than 40 nationalities from Early Years 1 to Grade 12. The school’s motto is to inspire excellence, cultivate character, and empower engagement locally and globally.
Why choose to study at the Canadian International School of Hong Kong? CDNIS is one of the Best International Schools in Hong Kong. It is a school united by the joy of learning, excellence in achievement, and development of character. CDNIS aims to inspire academic and personal growth in its students by encouraging inquiry, stimulating creativity and innovation, embracing cross-cultural and global perspectives, and fostering meaningful participation and service.
Application Deadline: The applications for the ongoing academic year, i.e. 2022-2023 are open. Students must apply as soon as convenience permits.
- University or Organization: Canadian International School of Hong Kong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Upper School
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong.
- Eligible Countries: Hong Kong.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to the Upper School of Canadian International School of Hong Kong.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be qualified for admission to CDNIS and meet all entrance requirements to the highest standards.
- The applicants must achieve a continuous excellent academic record and demonstrate exemplary conduct.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit an online admission application via the school’s application portal. All eligible applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Scanned copy of a birth certificate
- Scanned copy of passport
- Scanned copy of a valid Hong Kong visa (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of Hong Kong Identity Card (if applicable)
- One passport size photograph (2 x 3 inches or 150 pixels X 225
- pixels in JPG format)
- Scanned copy of school report(s) for the previous and current school years.
- Scanned copy of transcript (for Grade 10 and above applications)
- Credit Card information for application fee payment
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must follow the admission process thoroughly and provide all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The Canadian International School of Hong Kong will provide the selected students this scholarship to undertake their upper school education.