A wonderful Destination Australia Scholarship scheme has been launched by Charles Darwin University to help international students further improve their studies. The grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
Good opportunity for pursuing higher education in Australia
User Review( votes)
Charles Darwin University was established in 2003 as an Australian public university. It was founded after the merger of Northern Territory University and named after Charles Darwin, the celebrated English naturalist.
Why study at Charles Darwin University? At CDU, you will benefit from our ability to offer smaller class sizes, and you’ll have the flexibility to study online or on campus. The university supports students in all aspects of their experience of living and studying in Australia.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Charles Darwin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master degree
- Awards: $7,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any country are eligible to apply for this award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students have to meet the eligibility criteria-
- The aspirants should hold an offer to study a degree-level program at CDU.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no formal application for this opportunity; the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- If their application is successful, the university will notify them by email confirming their scholarship details.
- Supporting Documents: Students will be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts or certificates, a copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- Language Requirement: Overseas candidates have to demonstrate their English language proficiency by taking the IELTS or TOEFL test for studying in Australia.
For providing some help in education, the bursary will cover $7,500 amount of the tuition fee of successful applicants.