The Charles Darwin University is looking for outstanding doctoral applicants to become a part of this Destination Australia funding for the session 2020/21.
Up to 10+ awards are exclusively available for high achieving international students and also has a purpose of providing some financial help for a doctoral degree program at the university.
User Review( votes)
Founded in the 1950s, Charles Darwin University is in the top 2% of universities worldwide. Charles Darwin University is a dual-sector public university, offering both higher and vocational education to international students.
Why at Charles Darwin University? This university is offering a great learning opportunity about various workplaces and making students job-ready upon graduation. Here international students are free to access a range of scholarships at CDU.
Application Deadline: Mid-February
- University: Charles Darwin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: $15,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10+
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian applicants and candidates from another country can join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a new student at Charles Darwin University commencing in Semester 1 2020
- Must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirement for their chosen course
- Must be classified as an international student on a student visa
- Must be enrolled at the Casuarina, Waterfront or Palmerston campus
- Must have a minimum overall score of 80% in their highest completed qualification
- Must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Must be enrolled full-time in a qualification level from Certificate IV to a Doctoral degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no formal application for this opportunity; the participants have to take admission in a doctoral degree at the university, Thereafter, they can apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit proof of previous strong academic performance (from high school or other educational institutions) to support your application.
- Language Requirement: Overseas candidates have to demonstrate their English language proficiency by taking the IELTS or TOEFL test for studying in Australia.
The university will provide the award amount of $15,000 to the winning candidates for up to four (4) years