Charles Darwin University is delighted to announce the CDU International College Launch funding for the high achieving students at CDU International College.
Get a 30% tuition fee discount to pursue a first-year diploma or pre-masters program is a great offer for international applicants.
User Review( votes)
Originated in 2003, Charles Darwin University is an Australian public university in Australia. It offers a wide range of higher education degrees and vocational education and training courses.
Why at Charles Darwin University? The university is committed to bringing people together to use knowledge to shape the future. Here, students can enhance their core values to reach their career destination.
Application Deadline: February 3, 2020
- University: Charles Darwin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: First-year diploma or pre-masters
- Award: 30% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing first-year diploma or pre-masters in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to take admission in the first year diploma or pre-masters at the CDU International College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students are advised to enrol in the first year diploma or pre-masters at the CDU International College. After taking affirmation, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to provide the following documents:
- Passport copy showing all relevant information
- A well-written Statement of Purpose(Single) or Statement of Purpose(Dual Family)
- Certified copies of all academic transcripts, award certificates including grading systems information and English translations (whenever applicable)
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a valid visa and also meet the minimum admission requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in the English language.
Benefits: The sponsorship will cover 30% of the tuition fee for the full duration of the course.