If you have an aspiration of completing your studies, the University of the Arts London is helping you to complete your dream through participating in the Cecil Lewis Sculpture program.
This educational position is activated for supporting those candidates whose financial conditions are not enough for completing a postgraduate degree program in the UK.
Worthy offer to get an MA Fine Arts degree with an educational grant.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1986, the University of the Arts London is a federation of various art colleges. It is a collegiate university in London which was officially founded as a university in 2003.
Why at the University of the Arts London? Being a part of UAL gives you a great chance to build your professional network along with a great experience of studying in it. The faculties of this university are very talented and have the motive to provide the best knowledge to applicants for creating their choice level career.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applicants those financial conditions are not good can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join either MA Fine Art at Chelsea College of Arts, UAL, or MA Fine Art at CSM, UAL, or MFA Fine Art at Wimbledon College of Arts, at UAL.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be very passionate about their studies and not hold any other fund from UAL.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to take admission in a master’s degree program at the given colleges at the university. And then, complete the online application form for the grant and send it through email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: You need to prepare a PDF file which contains a little page with your name and course title, a copy of your most up to date curriculum vitae, an academic or professional reference, evidence of household’s income such as bank statement, pay slips or any other.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The participants are bound to show their English language ability by taking TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational grant will provide £12,000 for one aspirant according to his financial condition and academic merit towards the university tuition fee. It will be paid directly from the university’s tuition fee account and living expenses will be paid in termly instalments to the fund receipt.