Outstanding candidates are invited to apply for the PhD Positions offered by the MINES ParisTech – CEMEF for the academic session 2020-21.
Nice opportunity for applicants in France.
User Review( votes)
CEMEF is an internationally-recognised research laboratory of MINES ParisTech located in Sophia-Antipolis. It offers a dynamic research environment, exhaustive training opportunities and a strong link with the industry.
Why should you join this program? The CEMEF places its skills and knowledge at the service of industry and training. Its research covers the broad field of materials, industrial transformation processes and their useful properties.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: MINES ParisTech – CEMEF
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 27k€
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across France.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in New 3D Finite-Element level-Set Framework for the modelling of Solid-Solid phase transformations and grain Interfaces for Large-Scale Polycrystals.
- Eligibility Criteria: for being considered, applicants must have:
- MSc or MTech in Applied Mathematics, Metallurgy or Materials Science, with an excellent academic record
- Finite Element Method, Metallurgy, proficiency in English, ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students are advised to enrol in the PhD degree program at the MINES ParisTech – CEMEF.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your most recent CV, official proof of your grades during your most recent studies and one or more references from professors or heads of training programmes.
- Admission Requirements: For being enlisted in the program, candidates must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students will need to recognised English language qualification to be admitted to the PhD degree program at the CEMEF if English is not your first language.
Benefits: The MINES ParisTech – CEMEF will provide the award amount of 27k€ for eligible candidates.