For the year 2018-2019 Central Bank of Ireland has established a programme to undertake a fully funded part-time honours degree for students to grow their career and gain experience and invest in themselves.
This programme is designed to identify and nurture talent and to support motivated individuals to start a career while, in partnership with Griffith College, pursuing further education. In choosing to start your career with the Central Bank, supporting you will be our priority.
User Review( votes)
Central Bank of Ireland Mission Statement ‘Safeguarding Stability, Protecting Consumers’ is at the heart of all that we do and encapsulates the dual priorities for the Central Bank in delivering on its mandate. The Central Bank aims to manage its information, data and other resources effectively and efficiently.
- Applications Deadline: August 12, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study Undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Central Bank of Ireland will offer the successful candidate a four-year employment contract and, in partnership with Griffith College, a place on one of these three-year part-time degree courses:
- BA (Hons) in Business Studies
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) in Business Studies (HRM)
- Scholarship Award: On the programme, you can expect:
- A competitive salary (c. €25,758)
- 24 days’ annual leave
- Excellent personal development and training opportunities
- Educational assistance and paid study leave
- Flexible working hours and excellent work-life balance
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- Great sports and social opportunities
- A growing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme
- Employee wellness programmes
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- TaxSaver commuter ticket scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: If you have these skills and attributes, we want to hear from you:
- You are driven, motivated and a self-starter.
- You want to learn.
- You have recently completed your Leaving Certificate and have attained, or expect to attain in the current academic year, a minimum of two honours grades (H5s), and a minimum of four ordinary level grades (O6), including a minimum O6 in ordinary level Maths and a minimum O6 in an ordinary level language. This can be English, Irish or another language.
If you have previous working experience or have completed an internship within financial services or a related area, that’s great. However, it is by no means a requirement.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Do you think you are a good fit for the Central Bank? Are we a good fit for you? Are you ready to make an impact and grow your career while undertaking a fully funded part-time honours degree? If you are nodding “Yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you.
Apply now for a place on this programme.
As part of your application, you will be asked to describe some of your achievements and your motivations in applying for the opportunity Programme.