The new Central European-American Business Leaders award is now available on offer at Quinnipiac University in the USA. This is fully funded scholarship available for Polish students to study MBA programme.
The objective of this program is to provide Poland’s future business leaders with substantive work experience at American businesses as well as an American-based MBA.
A fine program for candidates
User Review( votes)
Quinnipiac is a nationally ranked private university with 3 campuses, a college of arts and sciences and 8 professional schools, 10,000 students and 50,000 alumni who live and work in 61 countries. Through academic innovation, a focus on the professions, and extensive experiential learning opportunities, we provide a springboard for your career success and enable you to make your impact on the world.
- Applications Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programme at Quinnipiac University.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: The award includes:
- One reasonably priced economy class round trip airline ticket
- A start-up stipend to help with initial living and travel costs
- A room in university housing (first year) and health insurance during MBA studies
- Fully paid tuition
- Nationality: Candidates must be Polish nationals.
- Number of Scholarships: Quinnipiac University will select up to two recipients per year for the Central European-American Business Leaders Scholarship (Poland).
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Candidates must be Polish nationals.
Entrance Requirements: Ideal candidates have a strong work ethic, are self-motivated and honest, and display a high level of maturity and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Students must have completed at least one semester’s worth of a master’s degree by August 15, 2021. Quinnipiac needs to count about three of your master’s credits toward your Quinnipiac MBA degree.
- Some work experience (including internships) is required. Ideally, candidates have 1–2 years of work experience.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license. (Scholars must drive to job interviews and to work.)
- Candidates must be under 27 years of age when arriving in the U.S.
- Candidates must be Polish nationals.
- Scholars must maintain “good academic standing” at Quinnipiac during their MBA.
- Scholars should have good communication, presentation and general people skills.
- Scholarship recipients will be responsible for covering certain costs related to mandatory vaccines, J1 VISA processing fees, SEVIS fee, and an official copy of the International Credential Evaluation document from World Education Services (WES)
English Language Requirements: Scholars should have good communication, presentation and general people skills. Applicants must have proof of English Proficiency.
How to Apply: Application materials
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation – At least one letter must be from a professor at the applicant’s University
- Copies of current university transcripts – This may be an unofficial copy for the application, but scholarship recipients must submit an official copy before arriving at Quinnipiac
- Photocopy or digital scan of your driver’s license – Typically the applicant’s Polish license, but international licenses or a license from another country is also acceptable
- Introductory letter (1 page long) – Should include the applicant’s name, the applicant current field of study, and basic information about the applicant and the applicant hopes to achieve in the U.S.
- Essay on intent and motivation (estimated 2–3 pages) – Should explain your motivation in applying for the opportunity and your vision of how you will apply this experience when you return to Poland
- Plan of study (estimated 1–2 pages) – Should list the MBA courses at Quinnipiac University in which the applicant is interested
- Proof of English proficiency
All applications must be submitted digitally in PDF and/or Microsoft Word format. Each document’s file name should begin with the applicant’s family name followed by the applicant’s given name. As an example, hejmowski_hanna_resume.doc. All written documents must be double-spaced in 12-point Times New Roman font using standard American 8.5×11 inch page size.