Studying for a graduate qualification at Cranfield University can be a challenging but rewarding experience. And with the Full Tuition Fees Scholarship at Cranfield, you can make your study easier and comfortable.
The Cranfield Centre for Competitive Creative Design is funding five Full-Tuition Design Thinking Excellence program for all students form UK and EU commencing MDes courses for the 2022-2023 academic year.
An incredible offer to show a creative passion for winning a full-tuition study award in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Cranfield University is the largest provider of masters-level graduates in the UK. Its C4D is the internationally-acknowledged and appreciated centre for creative design, strategy and leadership.
Why study at Cranfield University? Cranfield provides an opportunity for students to develop their knowledge and skills to achieve a global career. It has world-class expertise and large-scale facilities for students to gain Excellency in technology and management at any level.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 22 April 2022.
- University or Organization: Cranfield University
- Department: Cranfield Centre for Competitive Creative Design (C4D)
- Course Level: MDes courses
- Awards: £10,825
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The fund can receive in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are acceptable form across the UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to study on the MDes course in Design Thinking
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must be from UK and EU (Home) who have applied and received an offer from Cranfield University for the intake starting October 2022 and have paid a deposit to secure their place.
- Must have an offer of admission on the MDes Design Thinking before applying for the award.
How to Apply
Show a creative flair drive & passion and win the Full Tuition Fees Scholarship at Cranfield that will make your study easier and comfortable.
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission to the MDes Design Thinking courses at Cranfield by completing the online application form. After being and university student, the applicant can submit the Cranfield Thinking Excellence Scholarship application online.
- Supporting Documents: Provide evidence of your English language proficiency and degree certificate. Note: Do not send hard copies of your original documents.
- Admission Requirements: Before stating admission process must meet the entire entry requirement.
- Language Requirement: For a international student you will need to submit a satisfactory English test result.
Cranfield University will provide two exciting scholarships with an award amount of £10,825 for successful candidates studying the MDes Design Thinking for October 2022. The award funded by Cranfield Centre for Competitive Creative Design.