Centre Photographique Ile de France and Ministry of Culture, France are offering research and transport support to artists whose photographic work requires the use of professional digital equipment through its scholarship programme. The applications for 2022-2023 are now open.
This digital workshop is arranged to give interested students relevant experience and learning with professional equipment and artistic accompaniment. Students that will be selected will get 800 EUROS and 120 EUROS towards research and transport respectively.
User Review( votes)
Centre Photographique Ile de France, founded in 1989, is part of the nationwide network of contemporary art centers. It analyses the way photography evolves in order to offer references to the audience.
Why choose the Centre Photographique Ile de France? The Centre is dedicated to research, production, and promotion of artistic projects linked to contemporary photography. CPIF accompanies the creation by welcoming three French artists for a Postproduction residency and an international artist for a research residency every year.
Application Deadline: 10th October, 2021
- University or Organization: Ministry of Culture, France and Centre Photographique Ile de France
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Digital Workshop
- Award: Research and Travel Allowance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: France
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: France
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any Digital Workshop programme at the Centre Photographique Ile de France.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be available for a period of three months.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to mail the below-mentioned documents to [email protected] to apply for the position.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- an illustrated artistic dossier representative of the work in general
- the residence project – a text of intention and description (2,000 to 3,000 signs maximum) accompanied by images, a summary of the proposal in 600 signs and the indication of the period of residence desired
- a presentation file of the artist, including a CV or the story of the journey and including full contact details (address, email, telephone), date of birth, place of birth and current place of life
- Admission Requirements: Students must provide all legitimate documents while applying.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in English and French.
The selected candidates will be provided 800 EUROS for research allocation and
120 EUROS towards transport allowances by the Ministry to conduct their research study at CPIF.