Getting a scholarship takes away all your financial concerns. Hence you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to apply for the CERDI/UCA PhD Scholarship in France.
Developed by NatDiVu and the University of Clermont, the award is available for the candidates from all around the world to undertake a PhD research degree project for the academic year 2019-2020.
Valuable opportunity to get a PhD.
User Review( votes)
The University of Clermont Auvergne is a public university with its main campus in Clermont-Ferrand, France. It was the first university existed between the twelfth century and the end of the fifteenth century in Billom, with up to 2000 students, on par with the major universities.
Why at the University of Clermont? The university provides a range of solutions and employment opportunities for students to help them plan their career and find work. Here candidates can gain industry exposure, build their network and make progress towards their career.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Clermont and NatDiVu
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three bursaries are available
- Nationality: Students of any nationality
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research in economics, econometrics or finance with honors
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have a master degree in economics, econometrics or finance with honors, knowledge of Vietnam is an asset, and experience with geolocalized data/geo-spatial analysis would be an advantage, not more than 30 years old at the time of application and full dedication to the PhD project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be applying for this studentship, aspirants are recommended to be registered as a PhD degree student at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can send their award applications by email to Sébastien Marchand ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a detailed CV (copies of degree certificates or attestations), a copy of the applicant’s master dissertation, a cover letter with a justification of the interest in participating in the project, a research project the applicant would like to conduct within the NatDiVu project and two recommendation letters/Two references.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to hold their master’s degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: Seekers must have to meet the Standard English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
A full-time position is available for a duration of 36 months with a net monthly salary approximately of € 1,460. The selected candidate will benefit from the health-care coverage, provided under the social security system.