The faculty of medical sciences is organizing the Cerebral Palsy Alliance Professor Henry J Cowan Memorial Scholarship at the University of Sydney.
This scholarship supports allied health students and offers a fieldwork placement with the Cerebral Palsy Alliance.
Amazing opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
Study Subject: Health Sciences
Employer: The University of Sydney
Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen
- be available to undertake a final fieldwork placement with the Cerebral Palsy Alliance
- be currently enrolled full-time in either occupational therapy, speech pathology or physiotherapy
- demonstrate an interest in the field of disability and pediatrics
- have strong academic and/or practical achievement in the pediatric study components
- have satisfactory academic achievement
- pass in all practical units prior to final practicums
How to Apply
For applying, candidates are required to fill the online application form
Benefits: This scholarship is valued at $1500.
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 20, 2019