The Central European University is delighted to offer a Master’s Excellence funding for the high potential applicants. The sponsorship will cover the full cost of tuition and health insurance. In addition, recipients are awarded a monthly stipend of 96,000 HUF (approximately EUR €350) to assist with the cost of meals and miscellaneous expenses.
The aim of The grant is to support outstanding incoming students.
Golden opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
Central European University is a graduate-level, English-language university accredited in the U.S. and Hungary and located in Budapest.
- Application Deadline: January 30, 2020
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue a master’s degree.
- Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Award: The sponsorship will cover the full cost of tuition and health insurance. In addition, recipients are awarded a monthly stipend of 96,000 HUF (approximately EUR €350) to assist with the cost of meals and miscellaneous expenses.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a first degree from a recognized university or institution of higher education, or provide documentation indicating that they will earn such a first degree before enrolment in a CEU master’s program.
- For its one-year U.S.-accredited master’s programs, CEU normally accepts students who have completed four years of undergraduate university study. Applicants with a three-year bachelor’s degree will be considered for two-year master’s programs (both for those accredited in the U.S. and in Hungary).
- Admission into the U.S.-accredited one-year programs with a three-year bachelor’s degree may be possible pending the University Provost’s approval in particular cases, based on the recommendation of the academic unit in question.
- Students enrolled in a master’s program at CEU must not be simultaneously enrolled in another higher education institution, unless they provide official documentation about having obtained a leave of absence from the other institution for the entire duration of their studies at CEU. Admitted students are required, if applicable, to indicate enrolment at another institution in the matriculation form at the beginning of their studies at CEU.
- English Language Requirements: Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting standardized English language test scores, e.g., the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL
How to Apply
Applicants have to fill the online application form
Below is the list of the documents you need to prepare for applying, as well as the link to the CEU Online Application Form:
- Academic Writing Submission(s)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Academic Records
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Standard Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, etc.)
- Completed CEU Application Form