Leiden University is cordially inviting applicants to join CEU-Praesidium Libertatis International Scholarships. The grant is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The purpose of this funding program is to encourage students who wish to enter a master’s degree program at the university.
Excellent opportunity for international students to study in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1575, Leiden University is the Netherlands’ oldest higher education institution. It has seven academic departments and over fifty departments of study. For teachers, there are different degree programs. From a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs, they may select.
Why study at Leiden University? The university offers opportunities for students to learn practical skills and prepare for a graduate career. It also provides friendly tuition rates, a number of English-language services, and a great life for students.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 11 February 2022
- University: Leiden University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, and Ukraine students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Nationals of Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, and Ukraine
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Arts programmes, Master of Science programmes, LLM programmes, and LLM Advanced Studies programs
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- At the time of application, you must be registered as a student at CEU.
- You must obtain your degree from CEU in the academic year prior to the start of your master’s program at Leiden University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you would like to apply to this program please take admission in the master’s degree at Leiden University. After being enrolled, the applicant should submit apply online for admission to a master’s program at Leiden University and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Supporting Documents: Two letters of recommendation, evidence of excellent academic performance, a copy of a valid passport or ID card, a copy of a Dutch residence permit (if applicable), CV, Language proficiency (if applicable) & copies of diplomas and transcripts and documented evidence of relevant (work) experience must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a full degree in law offering access to legal practice in the country where it was obtained, or an equivalent degree from a recognized university/law school or a degree at an equivalent level in a relevant discipline with a sufficient background in law
- Language Requirement You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Leiden University.
Leiden University will provide an award amount in the following manner:
- Waiver of the tuition fee for one academic year
- Monthly stipend of € 970 (for a period of 12 months)
- Reimbursement of health insurance policy costs (max. € 720)
- Reimbursement of residence permit fee (max. € 350)